Hey guys! Todays post will be on 5 Ways You Can Look Good For Cheap, and I hope it will be of help to teenaged males who want to look good for cheap.
- Find a good deal on nice clothing: When most teens think about how they can dress nicer but at a lower cost, their mind automatically thinks the answer would be to buy the cheapest clothing. But what they don’t think about is that most cheap clothing will be of poor quality and will wear out very quick, which will result in having to restock on clothing every few months or so. When you are having to purchase new clothing every few months, this will result in youlosing lots of money that you might not even think about because you are so used to this idea. The solution to this problem is to buy better quality clothing, at the best price you can find. Always keep your eye out when in a store or online shopping for the best deal. Just think about it, if you buy better quality clothes cheaper and it last you longer, are you really saving money when buying poorer quality clothes at the cheapest price?
- Make you wardrobe interchangeable: When expanding your wardrobe, don’t have one shirt that matches this pair of pants, or one jacket that matches this one pair of pants. Buy clothing that all matches. Now I know this might be a shocker to some teens that enjoy having separate outfits, but trust me, this will save you tons of money. Go with the neutral colors such as gray, navy blue, khaki, white, and other colors. Now i’m not saying that you can’t keep your bright-colored shirts that you wear at the beach, but only keep a few.
- You don’t need that much footwear: I have seen many teens with footwear that match only one or two outfits that they own, with this habit, you will soon see a large loss in money going mainly toward footwear. When buying footwear, buy neutral colors that will match almost all of your clothing. Buy causal footwear instead of wearing tennis shoes or sneakers because these tend to be more pricy than causal footwear.
- Take care of the clothing that you purchase: I know for some, this may be something that they practice regularly, but it might be something worth taking into consideration for others. Everyone knows this, if you take care of your clothing it will last a longer time than if you didn’t. Don’t wear your nicest clothing when you are going to be outside your house mowing the yard all day, choose your older, worn out clothing for this activity. Also, when you keep your clothing in good shape, you will later have the option of selling your clothing for a profit.
- It’s the little things that will be noticed: In conclusion to this post, you can buy the nicest clothing available, but if you do not wash, iron, or match your clothing, your outfit is basically destroyed. When you pick the clothing that you are going to wear, make sure it is ironed because people really notice the little things that are wrong with your clothing. It is super easy to make sure that your clothing matches and it really pays of in the long run with a handsome look.
I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or comments you can leave them below or in the contact tab at the top of the page.