I know for teens, sometimes it is hard to get rid of those basketball shorts and tee-shirt. But as teens grow older the importance of wearing nicer clothing also increases. Here are 3 Reasons Why You Should Dress Your Best.
- Wearing nicer clothes increases your confidence: Wearing nicer clothing is a confidence booster. It will make you feel good about yourself, and about how other people see you. If you look great, you feel great.
- It’s a mood changer: If you wear the same shirt everyday, and wrinkled pants, your mood will most of the time be bland. But if you dress up a little, you will feel different, and more excited about the new day.
- Your future could rely on it: In your teen years, you will be going on your first interview for a job. When being interviewed for a job, if your outward appearance is not good that instantly kicks you off the list. My purpose in saying this is that dressing nice could be the deciding point on if you get an important job. I used to think that what is on the outside of a person doesn’t matter, but what is on the inside does. This is not always true, because think if you were lost somewhere. Would you be more likely to ask for help from someone who is well dressed, or someone with sweatpants and a tee-shirt?
I know for some of you, this might seem like a big change. But if you are going to start dressing your best, start with dressing nicer only a few days a week, and then everyday after a while.
I hope that you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions or comments leave them at the bottom of the page or in the comment section here: http://flylikeaneagle.info/contact/
Hey guys! Todays post will be on 5 Ways You Can Look Good For Cheap, and I hope it will be of help to teenaged males who want to look good for cheap.
- Find a good deal on nice clothing: When most teens think about how they can dress nicer but at a lower cost, their mind automatically thinks the answer would be to buy the cheapest clothing. But what they don’t think about is that most cheap clothing will be of poor quality and will wear out very quick, which will result in having to restock on clothing every few months or so. When you are having to purchase new clothing every few months, this will result in youlosing lots of money that you might not even think about because you are so used to this idea. The solution to this problem is to buy better quality clothing, at the best price you can find. Always keep your eye out when in a store or online shopping for the best deal. Just think about it, if you buy better quality clothes cheaper and it last you longer, are you really saving money when buying poorer quality clothes at the cheapest price?
- Make you wardrobe interchangeable: When expanding your wardrobe, don’t have one shirt that matches this pair of pants, or one jacket that matches this one pair of pants. Buy clothing that all matches. Now I know this might be a shocker to some teens that enjoy having separate outfits, but trust me, this will save you tons of money. Go with the neutral colors such as gray, navy blue, khaki, white, and other colors. Now i’m not saying that you can’t keep your bright-colored shirts that you wear at the beach, but only keep a few.
- You don’t need that much footwear: I have seen many teens with footwear that match only one or two outfits that they own, with this habit, you will soon see a large loss in money going mainly toward footwear. When buying footwear, buy neutral colors that will match almost all of your clothing. Buy causal footwear instead of wearing tennis shoes or sneakers because these tend to be more pricy than causal footwear.
- Take care of the clothing that you purchase: I know for some, this may be something that they practice regularly, but it might be something worth taking into consideration for others. Everyone knows this, if you take care of your clothing it will last a longer time than if you didn’t. Don’t wear your nicest clothing when you are going to be outside your house mowing the yard all day, choose your older, worn out clothing for this activity. Also, when you keep your clothing in good shape, you will later have the option of selling your clothing for a profit.
- It’s the little things that will be noticed: In conclusion to this post, you can buy the nicest clothing available, but if you do not wash, iron, or match your clothing, your outfit is basically destroyed. When you pick the clothing that you are going to wear, make sure it is ironed because people really notice the little things that are wrong with your clothing. It is super easy to make sure that your clothing matches and it really pays of in the long run with a handsome look.
I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or comments you can leave them below or in the contact tab at the top of the page.